Add to cart to save with this special offer. If you Buy It Now, you'll only be purchasing this item. If you'd like to get the additional items you've selected to qualify for this offer, close this window and add these items to your cart. Buy only this item Close this window -. Report item - opens in a new window or tab.
Napa at Last Light by James Conaway
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Item specifics Condition: Good : A book that has been read but is in good condition. Very minimal damage to the cover including scuff marks, but no holes or tears. The dust jacket for hard covers may not be included.
Amazon Price History
Binding has minimal wear. The majority of pages are undamaged with minimal creasing or tearing, minimal pencil underlining of text, no highlighting of text, no writing in margins. No missing pages.
- Author James Conaway takes a dim view in ‘Napa at Last Light’?
- James Conaway, Napa at Last Light: America's Eden in an Age of Calamity.
- ‘Napa at Last Light,’ by James Conaway.
- Kafka. VIta e Opere (Italian Edition).
- Red Ink: Inside the High-Stakes Politics of the Federal Budget.
See all condition definitions - opens in a new window or tab. About this product.
Better World Books West betterworldbookswest Search within store. Items On Sale. Shipping and handling. This item will ship to Germany , but the seller has not specified shipping options. Contact the seller - opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location.
Shipping cost cannot be calculated. Please enter a valid ZIP Code. Shipping to: Worldwide.
- Creative Unity: A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it..
- Globalisierung und kulturelle Identität (German Edition).
- Beleaguered Poets and Leftist Critics: Stevens, Cummings, Frost, and Williams in the 1930s?
- Technology and Applications of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (Ocean Science and Technology);
- The Stuffed Bear Mystery (The Boxcar Children Mysteries)!
- Napa: The Story of an American Eden by James Conaway | IntoWine.
- . Napa The Story Of An American Eden.
- Created for Community: Connecting Christian Belief with Christian Living;
- Posts navigation!
No additional import charges at delivery! This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Learn more - opens in a new window or tab. There are 1 items available. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. Select a valid country.
Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Handling time. Will usually ship within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab. Taxes may be applicable at checkout.
‘Napa at Last Light,’ by James Conaway
Even Paul Franson, a reporter in St. Helena who publishes the broadly distributed weekly newsletter Napa Life , who admires Conaway, admits that not everyone is a fan of his books. Tourism, not winemaking, now prevails. The emphasis on parties, food and making wine regardless of its environmental impacts, according to Conaway, threatens to undermine the essence of what made Napa, Napa.
I recently caught up with Conaway, who divides his time between Washington, D. C, and California, to talk about his new book and if he has any hope for the future of the Valley. You first came to the Napa Valley 30 years ago. What was it like then and how has it changed? Bets are still out on what the future holds. Village and Vine. On Howell Mountain.
Napa The Story of an American Eden - AbeBooks - James Conaway:
Waiting for Fire. The Death of Shame. The Rutherford Dust Society. Fifty Feet from Forever. Life in the Anthropocene.